EVOLBE – GLOBAL
Together with organizations, we co-create and develop processes that enable a cultural transformation, promoting sustainability and a more significant impact.
There is a parallelism between adult development and the different organizations that adults create. That is, any organization is also limited by its own state of development (behaviors, processes and protocols, beliefs and culture)
Generally speaking, considering each developmental stage includes the previous one, we can differentiate the following types of organizations:
- Those purely focused on the “employee handbook.” There are basic pieces of training about norms, rules, politics, and procedures.
- Those focused on being “good at your job” and reaching mastery in “what they do.” There is training on skills, certifications, competencies models, CIP, Lean. Efficiency is the most important thing.
- Organizations focused on distinguishing between different types of learnings: behavioral training, technical training, functional training, leadership training. They invest resources in making their employees more reflective. They consider traditional coaching processes and even a corporate university.
- Then we have organizations that also understand that it is not about developing employees individually but also supporting them in becoming aware of their impact on the system. What is the purpose of having hyper qualified employees if they do not connect with the organization (system)?. A new concept of learning is considered: they do not separate anymore the moment when the employee/person learns: they learn to be more effective in their job and work to learn. They talk about personal development and relationship development to have greater efficacy and impact. They interweave individual coaching processes with self-taught ones.
- Finally, the organizations that need integral processes; everything is interrelated and integrated. They work individually, collectively, and systemically at the same time. They need a co-creation that transcends rank, roles, and privilege. They co-create and initiate cultural transformation processes that necessarily need the employees-leaders development who are the ones that develop the organization and create a culture at the same time.
OUR «WORK ARENA»
We are compelled to partner with organizations aware of human capital’s importance and how its development directly impacts the organization’s evolution and results; organizations interested in integrating and transforming whatever is necessary to allow its natural and sustainable growth. Also, those that aim a profound cultural, organization, or strategy change.
In the end, any organization which has apparent conventional issues and would like to consider a less conventional approach.